|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||00:15 minutes|
- 1 cup flour
- 2.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon Crisco
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix dry ingredients and sift twice.
- Cut in shortening with two knifes until well mixed.
- May not take all the liquid but enough to make a nice smooth dough.
- Roll to ½ inch thick.
- Cut and dip in oleomargarine. Put in greased pan and bake 10 – 15 minutes. Hot oven
Secret of good biscuits is to handle the dough as little as possible.