|Prep Time||00:20 minutes|
|Cook Time||01:00 minutes|
- 1 Large Orange
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 stick melted margarine
- 2 cup cranberries chopped
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped if needed
- Oven 375 degrees
- Grease loaf pan.
- Grate peel from orange and squeeze ½ cup juice
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In small bowl mix with whisk, beat egg margarine, orange peel and juice.
- Stir egg mixture into flour until blended
- Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Spoon batter into pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack.
Makes 1 loaf, 12 servings. Make at least a day ahead or can freeze