- 2 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 1/2 t soda
- 3/4 t Salt
- 2 T Milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Cream until fluffy, butter, shortening, sugar, vanilla and eggs
- Stir in dry ingreients until mixture is smooth.
- Blend in 2 Tablespoons mild.
- Drop by teaspoon full onto ungreased pan.
- Flatten with glass dipped in sugar
- Can sprinkle decorators colored sugar on top before baking
- Bake 400 degrees about 12 minutes
- 5 ½ dozen
Soda box – Bernie Campbell