- 2 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix 8 1/2 ounce
- 1 box butter recipe cake mix 18 ounce
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and mix all dry ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased cupcake pans or mini loaf pans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly in the pan (until pulls away from the side a bit).
- Remove from pan and serve warm.