- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounces
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese about 4 ounces
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese about 4 ounces
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- Place cheeses in small mixer bowl; let stand at room temperature until softened.
- Add onion and Worcestershire sauce; blend on low speed.
- Beat on medium speed until fluffy, scraping side and bottom of the bowl.
- Cover; chill at least 8 hours.
- Shape mixture into 1 large ball or other desired shape.
- Making into a shape.
- Chill until mixture is firm enough to mold.