- 1 lb chuck roast
- 2 can French onion soup
- 2 can beef broth
- Slices of Swiss cheese or your choice of cheese
- French sandwich rolls or whatever kind you like
- In slow cooker place the chuck roast
- Add soup and broth
- Cook all day, meat should just fall apart
- Remove meat from crock pot and pull apart using two forks.
- Put meat and cheese on sliced open rolls
- Put in 350-degree oven and brown lightly and melt cheese.
- In small bowl add broth for dipping the sandwich.
Another yummy addition to this sandwich is grilled onion or green chilies