|Prep Time||00:15 minutes|
|Cook Time||01:00 Hour|
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon ground coriander seeds
- 1 cup mashed peaches
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon orange or almond extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Cream together sugar and butter, beat in egg.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt.
- Add coriander alternately with peaches, sour cream, and extract.
- Blend in nuts
- Bake 4×8 loaf at 350 degrees for about on hour
- Store in refrigerator to ripen 24 hours before cutting.