- 1 can French Style green beans
- 1 T butter
- 2 T flour
- 1 t Salt
- 1/4 t Pepper
- 1 t sugar
- 1/2 t grated onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 lb swiss cheese grated
- Heat green beans and drain.
- Melt butter, blend in flour, salt, and pepper, sugar, and onion.
- Add sour cream gradually and cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Fold in beans
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole
- Grate cheese and sprinkle on top.
- Place under broiler for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Makes 6 servings